This exotic jowar pita recipe is filled with goodness of healthy vegetables and laden with healthy carbohydrates to give you an extra punch of health.
Jowar contains rich amount of fiber, and helps in boosting immunity. It aids in healthy digestion, improves heart health, and controls blood sugar levels.
Vegetables are important part of healthy eating and provide a source of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid) and vitamins A, E and C.
Calories: 156 Kcal
Carbs: 26.8 grams
Protein: 3.8 grams
Fats: 2.8 grams
- 15 grams jowar flour
- 15 grams whole wheat flour
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- Mix Vegetables (onion , tomato, capsicum, carrot, beans)- 50 grams
- Olive oil – ½ teaspoon
- Sauté all vegetables using little olive oil. Keep aside
- Mix both the flours and salt in a large bowl.
- Knead it to make soft dough by adding the required water.
- Make small balls of dough and flatten it with rolling pin. (By that time, heat the flat skillet on medium-high flame)
- Now cook the flatten dough to make jowar pita flat breads.
- Place the sauté veggies over jowar flat bread. Serve hot!
Over to you
This healthy recipe is a great way to include healthy veggies and good carbohydrates in your diet altogether. Do give it a try and let us know in the comment section below how it turned out!