A bowl of healthy jowar medley recipe is not only nourishing but is also full of flavours. It consists of ingredients that are helpful in enhancing the overall functioning of the body. Jowar is one of the healthiest choices you can make for your daily routine and this dish could be the easiest way to incorporate this millet into your diet.
Nutritional Benefits: The delicious jowar medley is a great choice to include in your gluten-free diet. Jowar is rich in phosphorus, calcium, protein and fiber. Also, mushrooms contain proteins, B vitamins and selenium which help to support the immune function while zucchini is rich in potassium and folate. Fiber is useful in lowering cholesterol whereas bell peppers are loaded with various vitamins and minerals. They are especially rich in vitamin C.
- Jowar Seeds – 25g
- Zucchini – 15g
- Green Pepper – 15g
- Red Pepper – 15g
- Yellow Pepper – 15g
- Mushroom – 15g
- Curry leaves – 4-5
- Coriander leaves – 5-6
- Oil – 5g
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Green Chilli – 1
Calories: 168-170 kcal
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Soak jowar seeds overnight.
- Boil it in the same water for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilli.
- After a minute add all the vegetables, salt, pepper to it and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add soaked jowar seeds into the pan and toss well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Over to You:
The highly nutritious jowar medley recipe is easy to prepare and tastes delicious. So try out this wonderful recipe and enjoy the delightful bowl.