Give the basic rice recipe a twist by adding beetroot to jasmine brown rice and enjoy the health nourishment like never before! Best to be incorporated in your lunch with curd!
Jasmine brown rice is abundantly laden with dietary fiber, essential oils and minerals like manganese. Essential oils found in jasmine rice helps in reducing the risk of heart problems and gastrointestinal by aiding the reduction of high-lipid cholesterol in the body.
Beetroot has an ability to lower blood pressure levels, regulate blood circulation, boost athletic performance and aids in skin-enhancing all due to its enormous nutritional values right staring from antioxidants, B Vitamins, iron, calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- ½ small raw beetroot, grated
- 60 grams cooked jasmine brown rice
- 1green onion, diced
- Fresh parsley, chopped
Calories- 122 Kcal
Carbs- 22 grams
Protein- 2 grams
Fats- 2 grams
- Wash, de-stem, peel skin and grate the raw beetroot.
- Toss in pre-cooked jasmine brown rice with grated beets in a preferred bowl.
- Dice in green onion and fresh chopped parsley.
- Add onion and parsley in the rice and beet bowl and toss in the mixture well.
- At last season it with salt and pepper as per the taste.
Over to you
Try the healthier version of rice called jasmine brown rice. Its fragrance will give you the mild soothing effects and the taste of it will curb down your hunger buds.