With the arrival of the warm days of summer, an iced green tea latte helps to quench the summer thirst. Cooling down after a walk or exercise, especially in the summer heat, is an important part of recovery.
Green tea, the healthiest beverage on the planet. It contains antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. Almond Milk is tasty and highly nutritious milk. It is low in sugar and calories and high in calcium, vitamin E and vitamin D. Honey adds a sweet touch to the favourite foods. Honey is a blend of sugar, trace enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and amino acids that has antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antioxidant properties and an energy booster.
- 1 teaspoon Green tea powder (grind it to make the powder)
- 1 cup (500ml) Almond Milk
- ½ teaspoon honey
Energy: 201 kcal
Protein: 5.6 g
- In a glass jar, mix the green tea powder with a little bit of water just to form a paste. Stir it up until there are no clumps.
- Add the milk and honey. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and shake vigorously until it is smooth. Let it sit for a minute to make remaining clumps settle to the bottom.
- Carefully pour into a glass with ice and enjoy the drink.
Over to You
Make way for this summer vacations with smoothing and energetic beverage and outsmart the weather.