This fresh and tasty salad is a great way to incorporate in a meal or as a munching snack. Either served as a side or as a main course, this adds to a healthy appetite.
- Sesame Seeds – Sesame seeds are good source of energy due to high fat content. They contain polyunsaturated fatty acids and omega-6. They also contain fibre, iron, magnesium that boost the energy levels.
- Tofu – Tofu is a good source of protein and contains all essential amino acids. One of the valuable plant-source of iron and calcium and other minerals.
- For SALAD1/2 clove garlic, diced
1 tsp olive oil
10g green cabbage
15g red capsicum
15g green capsicum
20g crispy wheat noodles
1/2 tsp sesame seeds
1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
- Per serving:
Calories– 132.1 kcal
Protein – 3.7g
Carbs – 8.4g
Fats – 8.1g
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add tofu and garlic and sauté until the garlic starts to brown.
- Place all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl and mix well.
- Thinly chop all the salad ingredients, and place in a mixing bowl. Pour over dressing and mix. Add the crispy noodles and mix again.
- Serve salad in a bowl and place sautéed tofu on top. Garnish with more sesame seeds.