Fruits are healthy and tasty to eat but what about fruit popsicles? Add some fresh cranberry or any other refreshing juice into your favourite fruits, stuff them into popsicle moulds and freeze to goodness. They are amazingly refreshing and full of nutrition.
Kiwi contains fibers and vitamin C which helps in boosting immune system. Peaches are packed with antioxidants and nutrients like potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C, copper and manganese. Strawberries and blueberries are rich in antioxidants which provide many health benefits. They are known to benefit heart health.
- 5 popsicle moulds
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 1 peach, chopped
- 5 strawberries, chopped
- 30 g blueberries
- 100 ml of fresh orange juice (homemade)
Calories: 185 Kcal
Fats: 1.0 g
Proteins: 3.7 g
Carbohydrates: 42.4 g
- Remember to cut the fruits into bite-sized pieces.
- Add chopped fruits into Popsicle moulds until each one is filled and leave 1/2 inch from the top.
- Pour the orange juice carefully into each mould until it reached 1/2 inch from the top.
- Place the top of your Popsicle stick mould on. Place the moulds in the freezer for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Squeeze from the bottom or run through hot water to take out the Popsicle. Enjoy!
Over to you
Prepare these yummy popsicles and treat your day with some cool awesomeness! Add fresh mint leaves to give it a touch of perfect summer treat.