Fruits are the best way to ensure you are consuming your vitamins and minerals as per the daily needs. While smoothies, salads or stews are a common way to consume the fruits, we bring to you an innovative fruity recipe to ensure you have your fruits in the main meals too.
Bananas are rich source of potassium and it helps in better management of blood pressure. Banana is a healthy fruit option to keep you full for longer. Kiwi is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Folate and potassium. It is also rich in antioxidants and is a powerhouse store for fibre that boosts digestive health.
- 30 grams whole wheat flour
- 50 grams chopped fruits- banana, kiwi, apple, strawberry
- ½ teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 egg white
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
Carbs- 32 grams
Protein- 8.2 grams
Fat- 5.8 grams
- In a large bowl, beat egg with sugar, whisk firmly
- Now add wheat flour to this mixture
- Pre-heat a non-stick girdle, brush it with olive oil
- Take a ladle full of the wheat batter and spread evenly
- Cook well from both sides
- Finally, top it with chopped fruits before serving
Over to you
This delicious healthy pancake is perfect for your morning breakfast as it will give you the necessary macro and micronutrients.