With a variety of health benefits, this exquisite papaya salad is the most nourishing choice to make!
- 40g shredded papaya
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10g finely chopped beans
- 30g cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 3 green or red chilies
- 5g palm sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy or fish sauce
- 5g roasted ground peanuts
- Chilly, green beans, lime wedges and fresh lettuce for the garnish.
Energy – 44.7kcal
Protein – 1.7g
Carbs – 3.8g
Fats – 2.1g
- Shred papaya in a bowl.
- Crush garlic. Add beans and tomatoes to it and grind them with a pestle till it releases juice.
- Add crushed chilies.
- Dissolve the lime juice and sugar in a separate container. Add fish sauce.
- Combine all the ingredients and toss well.
- Garnish with the fresh lettuce, green beans, lime wedges and chilly.
- Serve immediately.
Key ingredients and benefits
Papaya is an abundant source of fiber, vitamins and antioxidants which aids in boosting immunity and is instrumental in fighting various health problems
Over to you
This sinfully nutritious bowl of salad is an absolute delight to the taste-buds. Give your bowl of salad a healthy twist by trying out this recipe.