Vacation trips need lots of planning and efforts to make it your ideal one. Either you talk about packing, hotel booking, check list and obviously the food, something new to add in your menu which is also easy to cook when it comes to make it on your own. One of those easy recipes is egg with noodle soup which is a rich source of protein aiding your healthy diet. So, here’s the simple and healthy to cook recipe in the kettles available your hotel rooms and even good to cook if you are carrying it while travelling.
Calories: 180-200 calories
- 30 grams of Noodles
- 2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 boiled eggs slightly beaten
- 2 medium size delicately chopped spring onions
- Boil noodles for 10-15 minutes, drain the water and set aside the noodles.
- Add soy sauce, garlic powder, ground ginger, ground black pepper and chopped green onions to the water and let it boil for another 3-5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add noodles into it and cook the same for next 2 minutes.
- Pour the soup in bowl and add the boiled eggs from above.
Over to you
Such soupy noodles are always on demand whether you are at home or on vacation. So, try out making this 4 steps kettle recipe to kill your hunger pangs and few minutes. And comment down below if you have some another suggestion to make it healthier or some other recipes which are easy yet healthy to make in kettle when out on vacation.