Topped with egg, this egg paratha is a healthful enchant to morning requirements! So, get breakfast ready with all your motivation to start a day with.
Eggs are the rich source of proteins. It is very filling and satisfying, keeps you full for a longer period. Promotes bone health, healthy heart and protects the overall body. Eggs are energy boosters and stimulate immunity. Easy to cook, egg paratha is extremely wholesome.
- 30 grams whole wheat flour
- 1 whole egg
- ½ teaspoon carom seeds
- 2 teaspoon coriander leaves
- 20 grams onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon green chilies, chopped
- 1 tea spoon mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
Calories- 175 Kcal
Carbs- 17.6 grams
Protein- 9 grams
Fats- 7.5 grams
- Combine whole wheat flour and carom seeds and kneed it into soft dough with enough water.
- Heat oil in pan, prepare two parathas using the dough, cook till it turns golden brown from both sides.
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Add coriander leaves, onion, green chilies and salt. Beat well till it turns fluffy.
- Heat oil in a pan, pour half of the egg mixture over it. Now place one of the prepared paratha over it.
- Toss it over and let it cook on both sides. (Now add the remaining mixture and place the other paratha over it and repeat the procedure.)
- Serve hot!
Over to you
Try this new way to add eggs in your diet. This egg paratha prepared with negligible oil and keeps a check on your overall health.