Delectable and quick to prepare, egg sandwich has bounties of healthful advantages! Whether you have it in your breakfast, evening or pre-workout, this recipe will frame in all the nutritional needs to stay active.
Eggs are stacked with proteins. Power house of nutrition, eggs manage cholesterol levels, prevents the risk of developing heart diseases and instantly gives you energy. Eggs have innumerable benefits. Incorporate this nutritious egg sandwich in your diet for maximum health benefits.
- 1whole egg, boiled
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small thin sliced onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoon grated carrots
- ½ thin sliced cucumber
- 2 lettuce leaves
Calories- 187 Kcal
Carbs- 21.2 grams
Protein- 9.6 grams
Fats- 6 grams
- Heat oil in pan. Add garlic and onion. Sauté till translucent.
- Add carrots and cucumber. Lightly mix and then turn off the heat.
- Lightly toast the bread slices till it turns golden and crispy.
- On one side of the toast, place the lettuce leaves, spread the vegetable mixture put the boiled egg over it and layer it again with the vegetable mixture. Cover it with the other bread slice.
- Properly assemble the sandwich by lightly press it.
- Serve immediately.
Over to you
Use whole wheat or multi grain bread while preparing this egg sandwich because using so will enhance the nutritional values of egg sandwich.