This thick and creamy rib filling bowl of overnight oats with the nourishing benefits of apple will keep you satisfied for hours.
It’s vegan and gluten-free if that’s what you look for in your recipes.
Oats- Oats are rich in antioxidants and contain a powerful soluble fibre called beta-glucan. It helps in reducing bad cholesterol levels and help in regulating the blood glucose levels.
Apple- Apples are nutritious filled with antioxidants, have prebiotic effect to promote good gut bacteria and are really good for your heart.
- 15 grams oats
- 1 teaspoon roasted cinnamon powder
- 1 small apple, peeled and cored
- 1 date, pitted
- 100 millilitre low-fat milk
- Water as required
- Nutrition Info
- 216 Cal
- 42.5 gm
- 5.6 gm
- 2.9 gm
- Place all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Give the ingredients a good stir and keep covered overnight, refrigerated.
- The next morning, put all the ingredients in a blender, and blend to a smooth consistency. Add more milk or water if required.
- Transfer to a smoothie glass, and enjoy!
Over to you
This healthy and nutritious version of apples with oats is a delight to be eaten in the form of breakfast. It’s loaded with good carbs and healthy antioxidants. Do give it a try!