Chocolate wheat flake cake is a wholesome delight to your taste-buds. Laden with rich flavor and nutritive values, this is the perfect dessert for savour upon.
Wheat flakes are high source of fiber and very healthy. Dark chocolate is loaded with nutrients. It makes the blood flow to the brain better and efficient. Honey is a rich source of antioxidants and has beneficial effect on the overall health. All in all this scrumptious dessert is extremely healthy.
- 25 grams apple stew
- 5 gram dark chocolate chunks
- 15 gram wheat flakes
- ½ teaspoon jaggery
Calories: 106 Kcal
Carbs: 19.7 g
Protein: 2.7 g
Fats: 2.1 g
- In a saucepan, add the apple stew.
- Add dark chocolate and heat over a low flame.
- Stir the ingredients well. Let it cool. Then add wheat flakes.
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray.
- Keep it in the fridge and let it set.
- Serve chilled.
Over to You
The healthiest ever cake recipe right in front of you. So, don’t miss the chance and get your hands over the ingredients to enjoy this chocolate wheat flake cake.