Winter salad is refreshing. It’s perfect for parties and winter cravings. Instead of munching unhealthy stuff loaded with sugar and trans fat, this salad is a perfect dose of protein and vitamins.
This chicken salad recipe is extremely simple and easy. It is highly nutritious. Chicken provides protein and selenium, which contains antioxidants that help control free radicals and improve your immune system. Combining chicken along with vegetable in a salad is both easy and delicious! Mushroom contains potassium, fiber, vitamin C and D. The Dietary fiber plays an important role in weight management.
- Chicken breast – 60 grams
- Mushrooms – 30 grams (roughly chopped)
- Broccoli – 20 grams (roughly chopped)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (finely chopped)
- Green chilies (deseeded and sliced)
- Shallots – 20 grams (finely sliced)
- Olive Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Vinaigrette – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper as per taste
Calories – 149.3 Kcal
Proteins – 16.8 grams
Fat – 0.77 grams
Carbohydrates – 4.1 grams
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Toss the chicken breasts with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken breasts for 22-26 minutes and ensure that they all cook evenly!
- Sauté the shallots, broccoli and mushroom for few minutes.
- Then add chilies and garlic
- Cook all the things for 3 mins, until softened.
- Then in a bowl of broccoli and mushrooms add vinaigrette and sprinkle salt and pepper as per taste
- Now add chicken in that bowl. Mix well and serve
Over to you
Eating and exercise always go together. Make sure that this winter you don’t miss out on essential nutrients. Add this salad to your diet loaded with vitamins, protein and minerals.