The greener the better! Load up on the nutrients of eggs by adding some amazing exotic vegetables to your ordinary omelet!
Key Ingredients and Benefits
Broccoli is a nutrient rich vegetable filled with fibers, proteins, vitamin C, iron and potassium. It helps in preventing cancer and also lowers down the bad cholesterol levels. Eggs are a good source of protein needed by the body to build muscles and tissues. They contain lutein and zeaxanthin, antioxidants which helps in improving the eye health.
- 6-7 broccoli florets (50 gm)
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 slice of multigrain bread, toasted
Calories: 127 Kcal
Carbs: 16.8 grams
Protein: 7.8 grams
Fats: 3.3 gramss
- Heat a non-stick skillet with olive oil. Add broccoli and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Beat egg, parsley leaves, salt and chili flakes. Pour this mixture to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes and then flip omelet and cook 2 minutes more until cooked through.
- Serve with toasted multigrain bread.
Over to you
Get ready to enjoy this healthy and delicious breakfast recipe and kick start your day on the perfect note.