Colorful bell pepper eggs not just sound good but are actually good to have for shiny hair and especially for hair growth. Egg yolk is packed with all the nutrients and proteins like folate, biotin, vitamins A and D, required for glossy and healthy hair. Incredible benefits of this recipe makes it worthy enough to try at your home rather than applying hair masks, for optimal hair growth naturally.
This power-packed recipe with minerals, B-complex vitamins and essential proteins helps strengthening the roots of your hair and in stimulating new hair growth, adding thickness and volume to your hair.
- 2 bell pepper rings(green and red or red and yellow)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon freshly roasted chia seeds
- Olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of rounded black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium heat and grease it light with olive oil.
- Place bell pepper rings in the pan and sauté it for two minutes.
- Crack eggs one by one in the middle of bell pepper rings and cook for 3-4 minutes or until it is cooked as per your liking.
- Flip it upside down and repeat the same with that side as well.
- Once cooked properly from both the side, place bell pepper eggs in the plate and sprinkle a pinch of salt, grounded black pepper, freshly roaste yupd chia seeds and coriander leaves at the end.
Over to you –
Voluminous and long hair is often like unattainable dreams but not this time! Suggested bell pepper eggs recipe is among the easiest ways to get long hair and also to get rid of brittle hair and hair loss. So, try this recipe and let us know in the comment section below how well it’s working for you.