These Low fat paneer and beetroot kebabs are a power house of energy. Paneer is a versatile ingredient with many health benefits. It is an excellent source of amino acids, iron, calcium and other micro-nutrients Beetroot is widely known for its stamina, blood flow and lower blood pressure. Two good ingredients together shall make a great kebab.
Calories: 76 – 85
- 40 g grated beetroot
- 20g firm Paneer
- ½ teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon amchoor powder/chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon roasted & crushed anardana
- Rock salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped cashew nuts to stuff
- ¼ cup crushed oats to coat
- Oil to pan fry
- Put the grated beetroot, the paneer followed by garlic, chaat masala, rock salt and anardana in a bowl.
- Mince with your hands and insert the chopped cashews as a filling. Make round kebabs.
- Coat the rounded kebabs with crushed oat powder.
- In a flat pan heat the oil and lightly fry these.
Over to you
The healthy kebabs to beat your hunger are ready. All that’s tasty and healthy doesn’t need lot of effort. Brimming with antioxidants these kebabs are worth trying. Cook them in less than 30 minutes. You can have these kebabs with green chutney and rejoice.