These delicious cookies are a lovely treat for the younger ones. Banana chip bread cookies not just boast a great taste but multiple nutritive benefits.
Banana is one of the healthiest foods. It is rich in fiber and potassium. It improves digestion, ward-off the risk of developing serious illnesses and promotes cardiovascular health. All in all, these cookies consist of all the wholesome ingredients that make it really nutritious and tasty.
- 1 teaspoon clarified butter (ghee), softened
- 10 g coconut sugar
- ½ banana, mashed
- 1 small egg white
- 25 g whole wheat flour
- Pinch Iodized salt
- 1 tsp. dark chocolate chips (optional)
Calories: 227 Kcal
Carbs: 41.3 g
Protein: 7.2 g
Fats: 3.7 g
- Preheat the oven
- In a bowl, mix white butter and coconut sugar until fluffy and light.
- Beat in bananas, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk whole wheat flour and salt and gradually add into creamed mixture.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture on the baking tray. Bake till golden and crisp.
Over to you
Grab the best out of the grocery store to make your health better day by day. Here are the banana chip bread cookies to load up with the energy every time you feel like lacking it.