Baked chicken meatballs are the right way to add chicken your diet. Its protein-rich properties will support your weight loss especially when it’s baked. These meatballs are delicious and easy to prepare.
Chicken is a great way to add lean protein in the diet. It is also rich in b vitamins, magnesium, iron and potassium. It helps in providing essential energy to the body. Chicken also helps in supporting heart and muscular function.
Calories: 254 Kcal
Carbohydrates: 21.9 gm
Fats: 4.1 gm
Proteins: 33 gm
- 100 g chicken mince
- 20 gm small onion
- 27 gm breadcrumbs (multigrain)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Olive oil spray
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 30 gm crushed tomato
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 gm onion
- Water as required
- Fresh basil leaves for garnishing
- Place a rack on a tray and spray the rack on olive oil.
- Mix meatball ingredients in a bowl. Scoop up tablespoon, roll into a ball and place on the rack.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture – should make 25 – 30. It is recommended wet hands lightly with water.
- Spray each ball with olive oil and bake for 25 minutes at 390 F until golden brown.
- For preparing sauce heat the oil over medium to high. Add garlic and onion and cook until it’s translucent.
- Add Tomato and water. Stir and reduce the heat to medium. Season to taste with salt, pepper and stir through basil.
- Serve garnish with fresh basil.
Over to you
Baking helps in restoring nutrients and makes the cooking healthier. Chicken is a good source of protein but knowing the right way to cook is important. Baked chicken meatballs are healthy and recipe to prepare your chicken.