Now you can enjoy your vacation with a goodness of health and taste. This avocado pasta is known to be super delicious filled with rich flavour. So, the next time you are travelling, make sure to order this pasta or infact choose to cook for your loved ones. The smooth creamy avocado along with the tangy garlic and fresh herbs make an amazing combo! Plus, it’s healthy and good for you too!
Nutritional Benefits –
Avocado is basically a fruit of the avocado tree, scientifically known as Persea americana. This fruit is known for its high nutrient value and can be added various dishes to enhance a dish flavour and rich texture. In the recent times, the avocado has also become an incredibly popular food among health-conscious individuals. It’s often called up as a superfood. It’s also called “alligator pear,” due to its pear-shaped body and has green, bumpy skin which appears as an alligator. In this fruit, the yellow-green flesh inside the fruit is eaten, but the skin and seeds are usually discarded. Avocados are rich, nutritious fruit containing a wide variety of nutrients, including 20 different vitamins and minerals in them.
- 20 grams; whole wheat spaghetti
- 25 grams avocado, ripe, halved, seeded and peeled
- 20 grams fresh basil leaves
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Teaspoon – olive oil
- 20 grams of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 grams of corn kernels, drained and rinsed
Calories – 188 kcal
Proteins – 4.4 grams
Fat – 11.3 grams
Carbohydrates – 18.3 grams
- Start by cooking the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, choose to cook pasta according for 3-4 minutes and drain it well.
- For the avocado sauce, choose to combine the ingredients such as avocado, basil, garlic and lemon juice in the food processor and blend them together.
- Once the sauce is ready, season it with salt and pepper, according to your taste buds. Also, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified; set them aside.
- In a big bowl, combine pasta with avocado sauce and top it up with cherry tomatoes and corn kernels.
- Serve immediately.
Over to You
Enjoy the flavorful, and super easy avocado pasta! This easy recipe will be prepared under 15 minutes which you enjoy with your family and friends on your holidays.